Friends of MADACC (Milwaukee Area Domestic Animal Control Commission) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting community awareness and improving the welfare of Milwaukee County’s homeless animals.
Our vision is to:
- Help more homeless animals find new forever homes
- Improve quality of life for animals
- Promote community awareness
Friends of MADACC will:
- Deliver educational animal welfare messages
- Supplement resources that provide veterinary services, medical supplies, grooming services, animal spay/neuter programs, low-cost vaccinations, microchip clinics, equipment, and supplies
- Provide foster care network, rehabilitation, and animal enrichment programs
- Sponsor facility improvements such as installing outdoor kennels, upgrading indoor kennels and resting benches
By supporting Friends of MADACC, you can help improve the lives of the 13,000 homeless animals that MADACC cares for every year. Visit www.madacc.com to learn more. Thank you for your continued support!
If you would like to support us, you can make a donation online.
Please check out or special programs: